Many customers are unaware of the standard services that we provide during the move. Besides the actual preparation of your furniture items and the physical moving of the items, included in your move are the following:
- Multiple walkthroughs (typically 4) – at both locations at beginning and end
- Property padding and protections as necessary
- Disassembly/reassembly of beds (including bunk beds, cribs, and day beds)
- Disassembly/reassembly of multi-piece furniture
- Disconnection/reconnection of appliances*
- Furniture placement at customer direction
- Final walkthrough and adjustments
Please bear in mind that some items may require considerable time such as cribs, bunk beds, trampolines, and forts. Unusually challenging access within or outside the home(s) may also add additional time.
For those customers who elected to have packing services, we will provide the materials and labor for packing the boxes as discussed in the estimate. While we do not typically offer unpacking (of boxes), we can unpack your boxes upon request at an hourly rate.
*Assumes proper connections and with some exceptions. A surcharge is typically applied.