Wondering how to get started in packing up your collectibles? Or curious about which box is the best fit your toaster oven? Let us offer some advice.
- Tape and seal the bottom of the box with at least 2 strips of tape.
- Use plenty of crumpled paper or other cushioning to generously pad the bottom, top and sides of the box.
- Pack boxes 100% full so that they have firm, level tops.
- Boxes must have sealed tops. Open-top boxes are prohibited.
- Write the contents (2-3 primary items) on top of the box to make unpacking easier.
- Label boxes/totes with thick sharpie by destination room (LR, KIT, MBR, etc.).
- Don’t forget to pack: table lamps, wall hangings, and closet items.
- Anything breakable must be boxed or taken by customer.
- Reminder: Customer-packed boxes are not insured by VVT.
- For box guidelines, see chart: